Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Done!

So have you ever been letdown by the same person over and over again? I have and it sucks ass. So how do you fix this? Talk to them about it and hope the problem doesn't persist. What about if it does though? Then you can cut ties. There are people in my life who have lied to me and disappointed me over and over again. I give out second, third, fourth, and even in some cases twentieth chances but at a point in time enough is enough. I've hit that point with someone who is extremely close to me. Now I'm giving up. Firing them from my life because they've put other things over me one too many times. I can handle this with maturity except for two facts: A.) They live with me (till the end of the year at least). B.) My best friend is siding with them. So what do I do when I've had enough? Do I keep on with the suffering and keep my mouth shut or do I stand up for myself and risk losing my BFF? God, why do you put so many challenges in front of me? I can only handle so much and all this hurt is turning me viscous and bitter... I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment