Sunday, December 4, 2011

About a boy... and a wedding.

I really should watch that movie lol. Anyway so my night didn't end up sucking ass anyway. My only problem is not listening to my heart. I made up with the bestie and she doesn't seem mad at me but now we're planning her wedding. Just need to find the groom. She says she wants a wedding. Too bad she's 1) not even 16 and 2) single. Plus she wants to wait 10 years. So I have a while to help her plan, that might just push me up the list to maid of honor. And the other part of my horrible night replied making me realize that the answer to my awkward question to him was looking me straight in the eye. We ended things on a deep fried pickle note and I left it at my goofy side. But I realized how the hell am I gonna get to know this guy if I tell him the words other people put in my mouth. I want him to know me. Straightforward, sarcastic, sometimes bitter but mainly sweet, oddball, awkward me. Not the girl my friends try to make me sound like on Facebook. I learn from my own mistakes and honestly I don't want my biggest boy mistake to be him, but I'm not changing myself for that to happen. I'll let him know the real me.

No comments:

Post a Comment