Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bloggers Block

So for an insane amount of time I've been wanting to post a blog about... well that seems to be the problem. Anytime I have an idea for a blog I feel like I'm just going to bitch about my life. I don't want my blog to be a pessimistic view of my life. I want it to be a journal of my journeys! A diary of my Dares. A telling of my truths. A tale of my talks and my thoughts. But nothing sad. Now all my posts are from the view of a depressed smartass teenager. Not to mention I'm preaching to a very empty choir. Plus I just found out Tate is the baby daddy of Vivs unknown Rubber Man lovechild. But this is gonna change as a become an adult. As I form bonds with new people and start my life. 1st good thing: I'm almost finished with my TAMUCC application. I just need to figure out a way around my writers block so I can figure out a way to write damn good essays for the scholarships I'm applying to.

Oh well now back to feeding my American Horror Story addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment