Sunday, May 27, 2012

Today's Lessons: 1. Life is Good 2. Boys are Idiots

Hello. Long time no post ;-)
Anyway lets get to the point.

1. Life is Good
After a long train ride of bad things (Eric's death, health problems, finishing school, PITA boys, teenage hormones, chronic pain, crazy cats, e.t.c.) I've finally hit a good stop. I like to think of it as the green Ireland in a world full of city. I of course hate to say that because things go downhill when I say that. BUT yesterday I got a picture frame for my diploma, a frame for my senior picture, and my graduation gift which is a beautiful Olympus camera. I felt amazing. This next week is full of company, rehearsals, packing for camp, and finally graduating. I'm happy and it feels good.


2. Boys are idiots
Most girls don't need my help to discover this. I sent my crush who recently said he just wanted to be friends  and lives across the great state of Texas from me. I started not talking to him but I miss him so I sent him this extremely heartfelt message which I'm dumbly posting here:

Hey... 
Being a girl genuinely sucks because I have all these annoying emotions pestering me about... you. Honestly, I've never felt the way about someone like I do you and I kept telling myself that I could be friends even if you didn't like me but now I feel like I'm working at a chocolate shop and I can't have chocolate. What sucks is I really miss talking to you and if I hadn't taken N's stupid advice and asked you then everything would be fine. But she told me you probably didn't like me and that your little brother kept trying to set you two up. And then there's the matter of trying to make myself feel better so I went through the "maybe he's gay", "maybe he has a girlfriend", or maybe he just said that because of the distance. I just hoped it was the last one. The point is... I miss talking to you like crazy but I haven't been trying too because frankly, it hurts. So I'm not not talking to you cause I hate your guts or anything. ~Kristin

His reply?
Haha I'm not gay.
He's a certified idiot. But I still am head over heels. This sucks.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment