Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why Books Make Life Suck

Romance.
For all those girls out there who have never had a boyfriend, this puts the idea of fairytale love in their heads. I would give anything to have a boyfriend. A sweet, cute, nice, funny guy. But I don't. Why is that? because miracles don't happen in that way. I would do anything (Using the terms anything loosely) to know what it is like to kiss someone, to be in love, to be swept off your feet. But its not the girls who try hard at life who get the guys it is the girls who stick out their chests and raise up their skirts. I know I am young and I have lots of time to be in love but seeing everybody else in love puts me in the dumps. I know my time will come I just want to know when.

Adventure.
Who wouldn't want to travel across Europe? Or swing from vines in Brazil? Or figure out a murder? The reality is most people don't have the time or the money for this. For people who are gullible like me... I urge for adventure, but I know my disabilities hold me back.

Happy Endings.
I once heard a quote, "No one dies a virgin cause we are all screwed in the end." That my friends is an extremely true statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment